3.09.2006

dinner

Last night, I had to go to dinner with a friend. All through the appetizers, I was squeezing my legs together under the table. When my friend got up to go to the bathroom, I reached my hands down like I was arranging my napkin, and BARELY touched myself.

My head tilted back slowly, my eyes closed. I can only imagine what this looked like! I took a deep breath and came so hard that I thought I might pass out. I pressed my hand on the top of the table for a minute to have something to hold onto.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that there was a table of two guys across the aisle from me. I don't think they were sure what they were seeing, but they knew that something was going on! The most bizarre part was that I was so completely, sopping wet that I was afraid to get up after dinner, so I kept prolonging things. Dessert. Second beer. Third beer. New topic.

Finally, I felt steady enough to ask for the check.

Why am I telling you this? To let you in on one of my biggest fantasies, in hopes of combing through the field of invisible readers to find the ones who share this fantasy (not that there aren't more where this came from), which is: I love to watch and be watched.

More later. Need to board a plane.