3.22.2006

typing with one hand

I was working at home all day today and just took a break to masturbate.

I brought myself just to the edge - my hands are damp on the keyboard - and I thought, I am going to try to blog myself coming.

Now, this, as you might imagine, presents certain... logistical challenges.

I can either stop and start, or I can try to type with one hand.

So... here goes...

typing with one hand now hard to
concentrate clit is so hrd
legs sueezing back arching
breayhing heavy i want you to imagine me
coming for you so wet
dripping for you hand is moving fast now
clit hard as a rock breath in gasps i want you to
touch yourself while you wattch me cum fo you
so hard i wnt to se the precum on your cock as you
jerk yourself off for me strocke your cok for me
hard an imagin fucking me in th ass
i am going to com for you
now atch me cummmkmin g f







ok, that was hilarious. i think i pulled a muscle ;)