4.02.2006

hostel man

I was travelling all of last week in another country. On one of the last nights, I stopped in a hostel in a very rural area and was out at the local bar when the owner of the hostel, whom I had checked in with earlier in the evening, stopped in for a drink.

He nodded at me when he came in, and stood for awhile up at the bar. I was talking to some of the locals, sitting around a low table in the corner. He came over later in the evening and joined in the conversation, which, at that point, was focused, inexplicably, on an in depth discussion of cows - milking cows, grazing cows, the intelligence level of cows... you get the idea.

He sat down next to me and made a few comments - we were all laughing at this point. A man across from me was just finishing up the first of what was to be a long, arduous string of jokes about cows, when I felt a hand on my knee.

I thought for a minute it was an accident, because he quickly removed it, but after a few minutes, it was back. This time, a bit further up my thigh.

I didn't look at him, and I laughed, which didn't seem out of the ordinary, given the trajectory of the conversation. For a moment, I thought, I should get up. But, to be honest, the man was, and is, beautiful. He is in his early forties, very fit, really good looking, and let's just say that the way he was touching me felt, well, practiced. So I stayed put.

As you could probably tell from the last post, I love the challenge of trying to maintain coherance while getting more and more aroused. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, he worked his way up my leg, until his fingers were just brushing my clit through my jeans, and I worked to keep up my side of the conversation.

No one could tell what was happening because of how the table was situated, but there was one older man on my other side who kept glancing down. I think he had a sense of what was going on, and when he stood up to excuse himself, I could see that, yes, clearly, he had known exactly what had been going on.

After an almost unbearable half hour or so, the hostel owner squeezed my leg very tight, then his hand was gone. He stood up and put on his coat - saying he was going back to the hostel. He looked at me for a minute, and then went out the door. I had to think about what to do for about ten seconds, then waited a calculated ten minutes, and then said goodbye to everyone at the table.

I walked out onto the road, which was, by now, so pitch black that I could only see the outline of the trees on either side to let me know that I was going in the right direction. I started walking up the hill.

About halfway up, there is a small field where I had seen two ponies earlier, and I heard someone call me just as I passed it. I climbed over the fence, and as I dropped down on the other side, he came up behind me. The man had my jeans around my ankles in about three seconds.

He was leaning back against the fence and he pulled me down on top of him, holding my waist with one hand and bringing his other hand around the front to find my clit. I could feel his erection pressing into my back as he slipped his fingers inside of me. I was trying to get my feet out from my jeans, but I still had my shoes on, so at some point, I just gave up...

He finger fucked me slowly at first, and then harder and harder, while he rubbed himself against me. He definitely knew what he was doing. After all of the build up, my clit was rock hard, and he played with me for a little while - bringing me to the edge, my breathing ragged, moaning, then pulling back and going slow. He slipped more and more fingers in, pumping me harder and harder, and then, finally, he let me cum, biting me on the neck as I literally gasped for air.

Just after I came, I felt him take hold of himself with one hand while he kept his other hand in me, moving in and out of my pussy. He started jerking off, which just got me going again, and I came really hard as I felt him cum all over my lower back.

We still hadn't said anything to each other, and we still didn't speak as he cleaned me off, and slowly pulled up my jeans. He stopped to kiss me - a wonderful kiss which I can still feel, and then walked down the hill. I continued back up to the hostel.

The day after, when I checked out of the hostel, we spoke very formally to each other, but we were both smiling. It was one of those experiences that seems like a dream - on the plane on the way back, I just laughed every time I thought of it.

This is not the only experience I have had like this - I'll tell you about another one that happened a few months ago later. But this is one of my favorites so far - it was so fast and delicious...