2.06.2008

An Honest Question

Long time no see.

I logged on today, after many months away, becuase... Well, there is only one reason why you would see me here ;)

It's been a fairly uneventful time, so you really haven't missed too much. I have been working a lot. Too much, I think. And I haven't had time to really... wander. Mentally or physically.

So today was funny just because my mind was completely on work, and it took me a minute to figure out what was happening.

I have a... I'll call him a client. Someone I do work for.

I know what that sounds like, but I assure you, it's not that.

He is in his late fifties or so, balding a bit, portly. He stopped in to my office briefly about three months ago to talk about a project. During the conversation I made a reference to a friend of mine. He looked surprised and said that he knew her as well. We made the appropriate small-world comments and he asked how I knew her. I said that I had dated one of her old girlfriends.

I didn't know you were..., he started. And I said, well, I am bi, actually, but was dating a woman at the time. He seemed a little awkward and we talked a little more about the project and then he left.

I've gotten to know him a little better since then and have seen him several times, although the conversation never came up again. But today he stopped in to pick up some things and we were in my office again. He brought up the fact that he had seen the L Word on TV last week.

I know this is probably not a very PC thing to say, he said, but I always wondered what exactly lesbians did?

Well, just what you'd imagine, I said, but not like in videos that they make for guys. Those are usually straight women anyway.

But, he insisted, what is there to do, really? If you know what I mean.

There is a lot to do, I said. The body has many sensitive places. And there are many ways to reach those places, if YOU know what I mean.

I laughed a little, but he looked really thoughtful.

Yeah, I guess, he said. I don't know why I have such a hard time understanding it.

At this point, he shifted a little and I could clearly see that he was pretty aroused. And you know what this does to me.

So I got a little crazy.

I have to go run some errands. Want to walk out with me?, I asked.

He agreed, looking a little startled, but followed me out. As we walked, I turned to him and said, look, normally I wouldn't say this since we are working together, but this project is almost over, so we won't be working together any more. So just ask me anything you want and I will tell you.

He laughed and got very flushed.

Ok, well. Wow, he said. It's really not that big of a deal, I just want to know what women do!

They use their hands and mouths a lot, I started out. They kiss, they lick, they squeeze. The usual! One of my favorite things to do with a woman is to kiss her and just sort of gently move on each other's hips and thighs. That can be it for me, if you know what I mean.

I went on for a little more until it was clear that he was in serious pain. He was laughing again, more uncomfortably than before, saying OK, I get it! I get it! But clearly wanting me to go on.

I can see you are liking this, I said, gesturing below his belt line where a full hard on was now raging. We had ducked around a corner near the back door of a restaurant.

========
Sad for you, I am going to have to leave this story for now... must go to a meeting. But I promise to come back and tell you how it turned out ;)

PS. You can comment on posts now, although I will have to approve them before posting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello CG. Nice to see you here and glad that you felt like writing again. I have missed your writings, not to mention the mind wanderings. I look forward to hearing more from you again. RR

Tim said...

Welcome back... it's been awhile. And uh, I think you need to finish this story.