4.03.2006

dying

Damn. I was just reading over

***

that post yesterday, and now I am so worked up again

***

thinking about it. I just wanted to let you know that

***

every time you see this "***" it means I have stopped typing for a minute, and am gently squeezing my nipples, but in a way that no one around me (I am in a Starbucks) can tell that I am doing it.

***

My nipples are both hard and sore now. I would tell you the story that I promised you yesterday, about another sexwithstrangers encounter, but if I did, I would have to go into a bathroom stall and try to masturbate standing up

***

which seems more trouble than it is worth.

*************

Damn. But I might have to. Because I am imagining you reading this right now, getting hard, thinking of my nipples, and

***

what can I do?

***

So, wait a minute, I am going to go. Don't you wish you were here, and could slip into the bathroom after me? This is another fantasy of mine, of course, but you wouldn't

***

be allowed to touch me. Just to watch me.

***

Ok. I am dying. I am going to go. I will tell you about it in a minute.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Back. Damn. You wish you had been there! ;)
Luck for me, it was a private bathroom.