4.17.2006

three times

Back from my trip. I'll admit, after an uneventful flight out there, I felt, on the return trip, obligated to create some fun for you to read about ;)

Alas, I was sitting next to an older man who just slept the whole time. Yes, you say, and you are right, his loss. So I decided that I would try to masturbate three times over the course of the flight, but it had to be in three different places.

The first two, predictably, were easy. My seat and the bathroom. No great excitement - well, except for me, of course. For the first one, I came quickly. I experimented with just squeezing my legs together, which, if I had been, oh, I don't know, watching someone jerk off for example, would have been enough. I just pulse the muscles of my pussy really hard, cross my arms and pinch my nipples HARD.

In the end, all I had to do was put a blanket over my lap (the poor man, snoring away, inches to my left, what a spectacle he was missing), unzip my jeans - I had the tight ones on, which made the pussy-pulsing just that much more effective as the seam was directly on my rock hard clit - and slip my finger inside.

Ok, yes, clearly, things were a bit slippery. The beautiful thing is that, when I am this worked up, all I have to do is baaaaarely touch myself. I put my finger on my clit, focused on the seat in front of me, and just moved my finger about a millimeter... over and over...

Another nice thing about planes - they are noisy. I mean, I actually moaned and no one so much as looks up from their book. And most of the people have headsets on, watching the movie. Even easier.

So when I came, I just came! Not screamingly, but not even softly. I suppose, to someone, watching, it might look as if I were thinking of something funny and kind of laughing to myself. But if you really looked, I was not really even trying to hide the fact that I was having a huge, rolling orgasm.

On to part two. I had to step over the sleeping man, my steaming clit about an inch from his knee. So sad.

Stood in line for the bathroom thinking about a mutual masturbation experience I had, sort of by accident a few years ago, with a man who was considerably older than me, under the table at some horrible chain restaurant. All I have to do is think of the things he said to me, which I know he was embarrassed about later, his red face, his grunting, the cum hitting the underside of the table and dripping onto the floor, and I am all set.

Once I was in the bathroom, I though it would be fun to just take my clothes entirely off. I know, there was a line of people waiting. But there were two other bathrooms, so they would manage (!)

So I did. Take everything off. And I just stood, looking at myself in the mirror. Pinching my nipples until they stood ready. Then I put one knee on the sink, and put my other foot on the toilet so I could see my pussy clearly in the mirror. Then I fucked myself as hard as I could. And this time, I really was loud. Because there was no way anyone would hear. Fun.

Part three. Shit. Now what?

I put my clothes back on quickly, flushed the toilet so that I would look legit, and exited the bathroom. (Nobody looked at me strangly, which is just so funny! I just came about a foot away from them! Loudly!) I thought I should just walk around a bit, like I was stretching my legs, and do a little location scout for spot #3.

The plane had two aisles, so I walked up to the front of the economy section and cut across to the other aisle. There was a small passageway between the two aisles. The movie was still on, and most people just went back to the bathrooms in their own aisle, so it didn't seem to get much traffic. Perfect.

I had taken my long jacket with me (always thinking ahead) so I put it on now, and just leaned up against the wall in the passageway. Then I pulled my arm out of the sleeve so that it was inside my jacket, and viola! Instant passageway to my cunt.

The third orgasm is always the deepest. When I cum for a third time, my legs get weak, blood rushes from my lips so they get a bit numb. I was about halfway there when, YAY, a man, about fifty or so, comes around the corner. He stops, also stretching his legs, and stands against the opposite wall but down a few feet from me.

So, I have to apologize now. As much as I felt loyal to you, and wanted to be able to tell you the best story possible, I just could not get up the courage to show him what I was doing. I think if I had had time to build up to it, maybe noticed him watching, or noticed that he was aroused - but he just looked tired and sort of annoyed.

So I just came for him anyway, even though he didn' t know it. I just slipped my fingers a little further inside my pussy, and thought of him watching me, his cock growing more and more defined under his suit pants, his hand wandering over to give it a quick squeeze while he watched me finger myself.

I tried not to look at him, but at the very end, just as I started to come, I did catch his eye for a second. Then I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes like I was just resting while my pussy clamped down on my fingers and I came in wave after wave.

So many men who just did not appreciate what I was doing for them on that flight. I wish I could send the man in the hallway a note: Dear disgruntled businessman. While you were stretching your legs in the hall, I was the girl across from you, and I want you to know that I was imagining you releasing a load of cum in my mouth while I came for you. Which I did. Cum for you, I mean. While I was standing there. Sorry you missed it. Love, CuriousGirl.

No comments: