4.28.2006

park

Ok, then.

That just fell into my, well, not quite into my lap.

I am not even going to take a shower yet. I want to tell you about it while it is still fresh on my...

I got a call yesterday from the man who took my virginity. I lost it late - when I was almost twenty-five. I know. Shocking. But I can explain in two words: Mormon boyfriend.

At any rate, I loved that I waited so long (and actually, I didn't wait for anything - I was fist fucking women for most of my early twenties) because when I saw him walking across a soccer field one day and decided that I was going to fuck him, I was incredibly focused, knew exactly what turned me on, and I ask you, how many women can say that their first fuck was fabulous?

Yes. You can count them on one hand. Me, me, and me. For all three times I came.

Of course, he had the most astonishing cock. But I digress.

He called. Yesterday. He said he was in town, would I like to meet. I said that I knew what that was code for, so just to keep things simple, could we meet in the park. I know - as if this is somehow LESS hot? But, as I have mentioned before, I am not presently available for, um, penetration, so this seemed a safer bet.

So, moving things along here, we meet in the park. Actually, we meet at the entrance to the park - on the south side. It is, as you know if you are reading this today, a gorgeous day. Cherry blossoms, the whole thing. He and I used to have this game called the Garden of Forking Paths (two jillion points if you get the reference without Googling it). The game was this: Two people walking in a park are having a conversation. Each time they come to a fork in the path, they alternate choosing which way to go, but there is no break in the conversation or the stride and no reference to what is happening.

So, of course, without discussing it, we started to play the game, talking all the while, until we ended up on a rock near the pond where the paddle boats are. We sat and talked for a bit. At this point, the conversation had deteriorated to something only fit for, well, this blog. But I won't reproduce it except to say that he was a little agitated, unable to fathom why I would not go to his hotel room.

At one point, he said, fine, let's walk then, and as we stood, he spotted a couple, also along the water's edge and slightly hidden behind the rushes, making out. He pointed them out and I turned to look, and at that point, he brought his arm under mine and across my chest, and somewhat awkwardly, and very abruptly, pulled me back into him.

Do you think they would notice?, he said.

Notice what?

If we fucked right here.

But we are not going to fuck right here, I insisted.

Just then, the woman seemed to look over for a minute and see us.

Look right at her, he said.

I had been laughing, but I could see he was serious. I was not into it and asked him to let me go. I never expected that he woudn't.

Look, just do this for me, just look at her. He tightened his arm around me and at this point I could feel him doing something with his other hand.

You have got to be kidding me!, I said.

This, I have to say, is one of those things that really bumps up against my limitations. I love doing things in public, but this was REALLY public. Anyone could come around the corner and see, and, of course, there is this couple RIGHT THERE, although, thank god, they seem to have doubled their own efforts and did not seem to be looking over any more.

So I said something like, Seriously, I don't want to do this, let's go walk in the woods, I'm sure we can find a place to...

He reached up with his other hand and grabbed my hair, bringing my ear around to his lips: Do. Not. Move.

Hand back down, now I could feel him jerking off, quickly, urgently.

I just need a minute he said, just look at her. I want you to be looking at her.

His hand had found my breast and was squeezing my nipple with the same rhythm as what was going on near my ass. That was the moment I started to get a little turned on... I mean, I had been turned on before that, but this was when I admitted it to myself.

Shit! I am thinking, Shit! Hurry!

Ahhh. Fuck. He is saying, Look at her, think about fucking her while I watch you both. I want to see you lick her cunt. I want you to spread her pussy open and show it to me, and then lick her clit for me.

Now he is really pumping hard, pinching my nipple now, making grunting noises into my ear.

We are both standing on the rock, his cock pressed against my lower back, his hand moving quickly, I try to look back and he tells me not to. Just look like we are standing here looking at the veiw, he said, and I laughed a little.

Keep looking at her. I want her to see me cum all over your back. He is hunched over slightly now, jerking quickly, hard, harder, jerking his cock, precum starts to drip down into the waistband of my jeans. Uhmmm... I want to see you lick her tits, squeeze her fucking tits for me. I want to put my hands into both of your wet little pussies.

He stopped talking then, and started whispering to me. Now he said things that I really would have trouble typing here. And then he came, all over my back, quietly, biting deep into my shoulder, hot cum dripping down the crack of my ass.

And now I am here, not one hour later, typing for you. I can feel the dried cum on my back. I still haven't done anything to myself. As you might imagine, especially after telling you this story, I am beyond wet. I am sopping, sopping wet.

But I am not going to touch myself. Not. Quite. Yet.

No comments: