4.10.2006

i like it hard

i want you to fuck me.
i like to be fucked hard.
really hard.
i want you to take me by the arm,
turn me over,
and fuck me in the ass first.

i don't want you to warm me up,
or prepare me for it in any way.
i just want to be face down
on all fours
when i feel you push your way into me
grab me around my hips
and fuck me so hard
that your balls slap against my ass.

my asshole is tight
my pussy would be dripping
i want to feel you deep inside me.
i want to hear you grunt like some kind of animal
and say things to me
that you would never say anywhere else
or to anyone else.

i want you to call me your little whore
your dirty little slut
because at that moment
that is exactly what i will be.
i want you to grab my hair
and pull my head back
and jam yourself into me
over and over and over.

i want you to fuck my ass until it is raw
then pull out when your cock starts to twitch
and cum all over my back.

after you have rested for a minute,
and you won't get longer than that,
i want you to roll me over,
pull me up,
and bring your cock right up to my face.
i want to take your balls into my mouth
while you stroke your cock.

i want to lick the place behind your balls
and tell you to jerk your cock for me.
that's it. jerk that cock for me.
jerk it harder.
right in my face.
that's right.
i want to see you jerk your fucking cock.

i will be fingering myself while you do this.
i'll make sure you see that.

while you are jerking yourself off for me
i will put my lips near the tip
and let a little saliva dribble down your shaft.
jerk it harder for me. come on.
i'll grab your balls. squeeze them. then squeeze my nipples.

don't stop. i want to see you cum for me.
jerk it harder. faster. my face is an inch from your shaft,
you are breathing hard, telling me how bad you want to fuck my cunt.
my dripping wet cunt.

jerk that cock for me.
tell me how you want to fuck me.
think about slamming me up against a wall
and fucking me so hard that my ass slaps against the wall.
come on. jerk it for me.

now cum for me.
my mouth is open for you.
cum in my mouth and all over my breasts.
you fucking cum for me.
you are screaming now.
i want to feel your hot cum all over my lips.
i want you to cum for me.
right now.

No comments: